There are multiple ways of contacting of contacting technical support for assistance. Although before contacting technical support you should do the following:
- Be sure that you are running the latest release of the software. Check the build number on the product updates page.
- Check the FAQ section of the On-Line reference for an answer to your question.
- If you think that you have a bug to report, narrow down the problem to a few lines of source code which displays the problem.
Now, if you are still experiencing problems, contact technical support at:
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE: (408) 296-8051 8am to 5pm Pacific Time
- FAX: (408) 296-8061 note: technical support cannot accept source code examples via fax.
If you feel that you have a bug to report, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem in detail and include the source code that displays the error. Please be sure to include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, BUILD NUMBER and SOURCE CODE in your message. Bugs reported without supporting source code cannot be fixed.